Physical Therapist Aide
Lake Chelan Physical Therapy is looking for a year round Physical Therapist Aide. We are a busy therapy clinic looking for an aide to work two to four days per week. Bilingual (Spanish) applicants are encouraged to apply.
To Apply: Send a Cover Letter and Resume or Application to PO Box 6, Chelan, WA. 98816, email them to or drop them off at 123 E Johnson Ave, Suite 4, Chelan. Applications can also be downloaded from our website at http://www.lakechelanphysicaltherapy.com/employment
If you have any questions, please email them to Melissa at or call (509) 682-4713, 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday.
Supports physical therapy care delivery by preparing treatment area, patient, equipment and materials under the supervision of a physical therapist.
* Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
* Provides information to patients by answering questions and requests.
* Assists Physical Therapist with patient treatment.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Provides equipment and supplies by sterilizing and delivering equipment and supplies to treatment area; positioning equipment for therapist access; positioning patient on equipment.
*Helps cover the front desk by scheduling patients, answering phones, scanning patient paperwork and more.
*Creating a Safe, Effective Environment through Verbal Communication, Listening, Teamwork and Supply Management.
*Proficient with computers and answering telephones.
*Applicants need to have strong multitasking skills and be able to be on their feet most of the work day.
*Have reliable transportation.