Lake Chelan Physical Therapy is looking for a year round Physical Therapist Aide.
We are a busy physical therapy clinic looking for an energetic aide to work up 32 hours per week, with full time hours possible in the future. Bilingual (Spanish) applicants are encouraged to apply. This is a non-licensed entry level position.
To Apply: Send a Cover Letter with a Resume or Employment Application to one of the following:
Mail: PO Box 6, Chelan, WA. 98816.
Drop Off: 123 E Johnson Ave, Suite 4, Chelan.
*Applications can be downloaded from the PDF file above.*
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa at or call (509) 682-4713, 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday.
Supports physical therapy care delivery by preparing treatment area, patient, equipment and materials, under the supervision of a physical therapist.
* Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
* Provides information to patients by answering questions and requests.
* Assists Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistant's with patient treatments.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Provides equipment and supplies by sterilizing and delivering equipment and supplies to treatment area.
*Helps cover the front desk by scheduling patients, answering phones, scanning patient paperwork and more.
*Responsible for daily/weekly cleaning and some maintenance.
*Creating a Safe, Effective Environment through Verbal Communication, Listening and Teamwork.
*Proficient with computers, telephones and other office electronics.
*Applicants need to have strong multitasking skills and be able to be on their feet most of the work day.
*Have reliable transportation.